Monday, January 19, 2009

Hoshi that I have.

Hey hey…. Ari and Owen had come back from TRB’s conference and a lot of storytelling and sharing happened today. Still, I wish that one day I will have that opportunity too. For now, I haven’t attended any conference yet except the seminars that had been held by my laboratory and mostly in nihon go. Yeah, how I wish to go further and meet more peoples. How they make research, how they think and develop the ideas and learn some more knowledge. Ari gives me a lot of motivation. He said that I should prepare for 2010’s TRB conference. I just tell my self that one day I could join it. There’s nothing that impossible for the wishes.

Hey there, my friend M.H Jabbar. Welcome back to blog. Nice to hear that he write and write and write. Seems he really use the magic pen that I had gave to him before. Well, my advices for his phd’s study is try to find the supervisor that has some grants and active in journals or conference. And also that has a lot of foreign students. Of course he will be strict to you but, he will supervise you to become a better researcher. Best wishes my friend!!!

Yesterday, I went to my host family’s house for the first time-the Yamaguchi’s family. My mom is a housewife aged 64 and my father had already retired from Matsubishi’s company aged 66. They have a son and a daughter. At first, I was worried that I can’t talk well in nihon go. But the meeting is very nice. They are warm and we had interesting conversation. Thus I can practice my nihon go. Just I really hope that Ashraf Kun also can enjoy his moments that only a year left here. We actually share the same family.
A lot of things happened. And I have a lot of hoshi’s. Need to get back to work and focus. Love is in the air. Hoping that the air is really clean from any viruses and bacterias!!!

No comments: