Thursday, December 17, 2009

SD , error . logit and phobit


Yesterday sensei asked to divide my standardized coefficient with PAIxPAI/6 which is 1.644. It made me trumbled up and down because I can't figured out what is the purpose. He said that standrd deviation for the error term for phobit is 1, but logit is 1.644. So I need to divide the value to normalize the value at same level with phobit. Alhamdulillah I have settled the prob after searching in the internet (thanks to Kenneth Tran for his book Discrete Choice Method), but still dunno yet if it is correct or not. still waiting for sensei's reply. Headache smashs me and the weather is very cold like I can't even left my desk. I want to cook something for dinner but it is soooo chilly. The thing that I hate the most for winter season is going to the toilet which is freezing me.


my new bag of obsession. cute isn't it?

No comments: