Sunday, December 13, 2009

nobody wants to be left behind


Waiting for sensei replying the email was something that made my heart thumping. Also, when I opened the email and saw there was sensei’s name, I tried not to read it directly but just read it through. After I felt better and all prepared for any circumstances, I read it once again. Suddenly, I am relieved! No big correction this time. But still, I have to do some revisions and he added some sentences and ideas. But still I don’t know if the paper I am making now is suitable for the Transport Policy Journal. Anyway I had tried. Effort does count! I am about to challenge myself for not delaying the small tasks because when tomorrow comes, I can freshly figure out on how to write the second baby in the proper way. Plus, there is an idea on another paper for ITS conference in Busan, Korea for next year. Owh! Hope that I can manage it too.

Hope my dear, hope.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.