Thursday, March 19, 2009

Introducing the cute little fella

Last week we had visitors from Ampang. It was their first visit to Japan. Before - I always heard about this lil fella from his 'Pak Ngah.' His Pak Ngah told us that this little fella has a lots of talent. When I met him - Yes, he does! He can express his feelings in English very well even he is actually just 6 years old boy (he is studying in International School-lah, that's why..). He likes cartoons very much and almost for all the time he talked about the characters that he had saw. PSP was always in his hands. He is so sweet talker (in a positive way) and talented. Friendly, charming and easy going.


Me and the Pak Ngah entertained this lil fella with his beloved mom and dad to Kobe, Osaka, USJ and also Shogetsu (for yakisoba and okonomiyaki). This lil guy really had a great fun in USJ . Wonder how he did it but his figure and character naturally attracted the Japanese peoples. So he got Japanese friends on that day. Sometimes I had a lil chat with him and he really likes acting and making faces.


On last Tuesday, they went back to Malaysia. It is another experience for the ryugakusei like me -living far away from my family and entertaining the visitors that come and go really makes me miss my home- my parents-my siblings-my stuff in Malaysia.


But I do have a great time as a tourist guide!! These are the photos of lil Firdaus.


Firdaus made a scary face becoz we just finished the Jurassic Park's Ride. But he was the one who resisted to join.

Me and Lil Firdaus before entering the 4D Sesame Street


Owh....this is the Pak Ngah (?) before has the new cut.

This week we will busy for satsugyo-shiki for the undergraduates students. Yana, Farah, Kimi and the boys will go back for good. Nesh and Hannin will extend for Master study. Congrates to Ee and welcome to Kyoto University!! I wish I have a time to send them some appreciation on this 25th.

Kenkyuu...is still upside down like alwizz...^^

No comments: