Wednesday, October 28, 2009

end of oct

Should I call it as a lucky day, when the first person I met at school was my sensei. I said ohayou gozaimasu and he remind me to have some meeting according to my results. Well, I am now working on paper and hoping to finish it in this week. But, October will finish in two more days and seems that I will never make it.

I am waiting for the reply from LISBON and really hope that I can join the conference there. It will be my first! But I know that sensei is more interested in writing journals than sending student to conference (while there is no budget for that I think!) UTHM is giving incentive for staff that wrote papers in high impact journals. That’s push my eager button to write journals. Besides, there is also incentive for writing books! If only I can concentrate on that!

My moving activity was finished, yet, I still need to meet the previous house’s oyasan for the checking day on 31st. And the contract for parking will be also stopped. So, the car will be parked in school’s parking which is free until we decide when to send it to be scrapped. From now on, I am a public transport user and getting more focus on the bus schedule but it is fun actually.

I think that’s it all for this morning. How I wish I have a better English to make me easy to write those journals.


jya!

No comments: